(843) 633-2929 Myrtle Beach and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(843) 633-2929 There are certain typical fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in South Carolina to help show you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing a property in Horry County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not shocked when you come to the closing table. I'll be happy to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.