(843) 633-2929 Myrtle Beach and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and identify any inaccuracies.
(843) 633-2929 There are certain normal fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in South Carolina to help lead you through the process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Closing costs that are loan-related
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When purchasing a house in Horry County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not astonished when you come to the closing appointment. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.