(843) 633-2929 Myrtle Beach and I'll help you be aware of all the costs and point out any errors.
(843) 633-2929 There are certain normal fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in South Carolina to help show you through the process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When buying a home in Horry County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not surprised when you arrive at the closing appointment. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.