(843) 633-2929 Myrtle Beach and I'll assist you to comprehend all the costs and point out any errors.
(843) 633-2929 There are certain normal fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These costs are often split between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in South Carolina to help lead you through your deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Horry County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not surprised when you show up at closing time. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.