(843) 633-2929 Myrtle Beach and I'll aid you to understand all the fees and identify any errors.
(843) 633-2929 There are certain expected fees related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in South Carolina to help guide you through the process.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you're buying a house in Horry County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you come to closing time. I'll be happy to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.