Myrtle Beach area -
(843) 633-2929 Ben Guyton helps buyers relocating to the
Myrtle Beach area. Myrtle Beach,
Relocating? Let me be your guide
When relocating to a new town, you may have a lot on your mind: a different job, different schools, a different church, different daily routines, and last but not least, finding a new place for your family to call "home". At
Ben Guyton, I understand this, and I am an expert in relocation. I have a long history of finding buyers the right home by going through a very specific checklist to help you efficiently narrow your options.
When most buyers go into home search mode - they may come up with 50+ listings to see. Naturally, that's too many houses to see first hand if you're on a short visit from out of town! I will help you to narrow your search down to 20-25 houses, keeping these items in mind:
- Send me two lists a few days before arriving: One should be of things you require in your new home. The other should be for optional things you want. When a house doesn't even meet your needs, we can naturally eliminate it from the list.
- Have an established price range. This could be based on loan pre-approval or a safe estimate of how much you'll get from the sale of your present home.
- Consider drive time to work or other activities. Traffic around Myrtle Beach could be different than what you're accustomed to, so let me know how much time you're ready to spend travelling each day.
Before we meet in person, I could send you recommendations for listings we should see. Or you may already have some favorite listings culled from your own research. While seeing listing photos on the web is helpful, there's nothing like seeing homes in person. Let me set up any necessary appointments with other Realtors or homeowners and map a route. If we work efficiently, we could see 8 to 10 homes in a single day.
My focus is to make sure that by the time you leave town, you can be comfortable in the knowledge you've found the best home for your family. Call me today at
(843) 633-2929 to launch your home search.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.